What Does The Recruitment Process Look Like?
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
» Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
» Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
» Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
» Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
» Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
» Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
» Developing quotes and proposals
» Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
» Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
» Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
» Strong communication and IT fluency.
» Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
» In-depth knowledge of the web design, web development, SEO Services, Product development, software development.
» The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
» Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
» Attention to detail.
» Excellent time management and organization.
- » Translate design and wireframe into high-quality code.
- » Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- » Should aware of app packaging and enterprise distribution.
- » Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- » Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- » End-to-end Development of new apps.
- » Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- » Identify and correct the bottlenecks and fix bugs and improving application performance.
- » Maintain best coding standards & practices.
- Creating user-friendly and Search Engine friendly content.
- Understanding the business requirements and need to develop strategies.
- Creating high-quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques.
- Research & identify potential websites, outreach with bloggers and build a link from.
- Other On page and Off page SEO activities.
- Regular monitoring of website ranking performance.
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports.
- Familiar with the latest SEO strategies and quality link building guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization is required.
- Experience with industry tools such as Google Webmaster, keyword research tools, tracking tools, and other rank tracking tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm and the ability to manage many tasks concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Fresher’s or 1 year experienced candidates are preferred.