What Does The Recruitment Process Look Like?
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
» Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets » Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing » Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings » Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives » Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
» Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products » Developing quotes and proposals » Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person » Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met » Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
» Strong communication and IT fluency. » Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems. » In-depth knowledge of the web design, web development, SEO Services, Product development, software development. » The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines. » Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations. » Attention to detail. » Excellent time management and organization.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for building mobile apps and ability to work both collaboratively as a part of the team, and independently with the minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Creating user-friendly and Search Engine friendly content.
- Understanding the business requirements and need to develop strategies.
- Creating high-quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques.
- Research & identify potential websites, outreach with bloggers and build a link from.
- Other On page and Off page SEO activities.
- Regular monitoring of website ranking performance.
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports.
- Familiar with the latest SEO strategies and quality link building guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization is required.
- Experience with industry tools such as Google Webmaster, keyword research tools, tracking tools, and other rank tracking tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm and the ability to manage many tasks concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Fresher’s or 1 year experienced candidates are preferred.